First of all, the idea is come from Counter-Strike 1.6, and the original thread here:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=158345. For sure the author is me
and the AMXX version was done by Arkshine, so I port it to the SourceMod(only test on CS:GO, and I lazy to make it for the CS:S)
* Set the player defuse bomb time
* @param client index point to the player
* @param time1 the time that the player defuse the bomb with the kit
* @param time2 the time that the player defuse the bomb without the kit
* @return return 1 on success, otherwise on failed.
native SetClientDefuseTime(client, time1, time2);
This is my first public plugin for SourceMod, any feedback or suggestions are welcome
test on CS:GO and work fine.
update:lastest source herehttps://github.com/LittleKu/SourceMo.../SetDefuseTime